17d10f65fc5be66e36df651b20051f58_1595877297_7802.png

댓글목록

sharon님의 댓글

sharon 작성일

묵상, 날마다 유월절을 기념하자. 민 9:2

이스라엘 자손에게 유월절을 그 정한 기일에 지키게 하라

OBSERVATION

Summary
하나님은 모세에게 이스라엘 백성들로 하여금 유월절을 지키도록 명령하신다.
Who is God
• 하나님은 이스라엘 백성들이 유월절을 기념하기를 원하신다.
• 하나님은 구원받은 자들이  구원의 은혜를 기억하기 원하신다.

APPLICATION

하나님께서는 무사히 애굽을 빠져나와 광야에 이른 이스라엘 백성들이 유월절 사건을 기억하고 기념하기를 원하셨다.  유월절을 지키며 저들이 기억해야 하는 것들이 무엇일까?  하나님께서 이스라엘 백성들을 바로의 노예 상태로부터 구원하셨다는 사실이다.  그리고 문설주에 바른 어린 양의 피를 보시고 이스라엘의 장자를 살려주셨다는 사실이다.  이 사실은  유월절 양이 되어 피를 흘리며 숨지신 예수 그리스도 대속의 죽음을 통해  사단으로부터 우리를 구원하신 구원의 은혜를 예표한다.  하나님께서 이스라엘 백성들이 반드시 유월절을 지키며 구원의 은혜를 기억하기를 명하셨듯이, 우리도  우리를 구원하신 십자가 은혜를 기억해야 한다. 십자가 은혜를 잃어버리면 하나님을 사랑할 수 없다. 하나님을 사랑하지 않으면 우리의 모든 신앙 생활은 위선과 외식이 된다.  일년에 한번 성금요일이나 부활절 기념하는 것이 아니라 십자가의 사랑, 그 은혜는 날마다 기억되어져야 한다. 나같은 죄인 살리신 주 은혜 놀라와, 구원의 기쁨이 날마다 새로워지는 것이 최고의 은혜이다.  날마다 나의 유월절을 기념하자 , 날마다 보혈의 언약을 선포하자, 날마다 날 구원하신 주님께 사랑을 고백하자

Sin to avoid, 십자가 구원의 은혜를 잊지 말라
Promise to hold, 어린 양 예수 그리스도 보혈은 우리를 사단의 압제에서 구원한다
Action to take place, 날마다  나의 유월절을 기념하자

하나님 아버지,  어린 양 예수 그리스도 그 귀하신 보혈의 언약을 찬양합니다.  나를 죽음과 사단과 저주와 지옥에서 구원하신 예수 그리스도의 귀하신 이름을 찬양합니다.  나같은 죄인 살리신 주 은혜를 찬양합니다.  십자가 주님의 사랑을 날마다 기억하기 원합니다.  주님을 날마다 더  간절히 사랑하기를 소원합니다.  날마다 저의 유월절을 기념하기를 결단합니다.

JnLe님의 댓글

JnLe 작성일

_________
Num 9:1-8
He is able to save forever: Draw near to God through Him

SCRIPTURE

Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:16)

OBSERVATION

Summary
- God commanded to observe the Passover one year after the exodus of Israel while they were at Mt. Sinai. Some became unclear and thus couldn’t keep the Passover. On that day, they came forward and made an objection to the prohibition

Who is God?
- In His sovereignty, He listens to and even accommodates our pleas if they are deemed to be justified.
- God speaks to those who would listen and follow.

APPLICATION

Israel is to celebrate its second Passover at Mt. Sinai and in a month time, they would soon embark on their journey to the promised land. God fulfilled His promise He had made to Moses and delivered the nation (Ex 3:12).

However, there were some “unfortunate” people who came in contact with dead people, which prohibited them from observing the Passover. But they didn’t just back down but came forward to Moses and made their plea. To be exact, it was more of a “complaint.” (“Though we are unclean because of a dead person, why are we restrained from presenting the offering of the LORD at its appointed time among the sons of Israel?”) As a token of much mercy, Moses tells them to wait and promises them a hearing with the LORD.

Where there is rightly a consistent emphasis on absolute obedience in the Torah, this marks quite an exception as Moses agrees with them to at least ask God. However, there is one important qualifier. They were seeking to worship God. Though technically the Passover is not a day to make offerings, they still put it that way. Perhaps, their knowledge of the Lord was lacking and their lacking was more painfully felt in comparison with others than in their desire for the LORD—as implied by “among the sons of Israel (7b).” Still, they wanted to come closer to the LORD. To them, Moses says, “Wait, and I will listen to what the LORD will command concerning you.”

We have an Intercessor, whose Name is Jesus. Unlike other, former priests, and even beyond compare with Moses, Jesus continues forever, holds His priesthood permanently. “Therefore He is able to save forever those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.” (Hebrews 7:25) What’s the moral? Don’t look to circumstances but look to Jesus. The Scripture even ENCOURGES us to draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:16)

What’s the moral? Don’t look to circumstances but look to Jesus. The Scripture even ENCOURGES us to draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. (Heb 4:16) Have you fallen short? Be encouraged all the more, because the Word testifies that “we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.” (Heb 4:15)

Are you desiring to worship Him and honor Him? Amen! Are you seeing circumstances that are challenging? And yet, have you fallen short? The Lord knows it and He still sympathizes with your weakness. Don’t look to yourself but look to JESUS who is the author and perfecter of faith, who continues forever and always intercedes for us, and who is able to save us forever.

- Sin to avoid: I repent all the times when my faith weakened.
- Promise to hold: He is able to save forever those who draw near to God through Him.
- Action to take: Constantly draw near to God through Jesus (i.e. keep coming back to Jesus) and ask Jesus to save.

PRAYER

Lord, help my weakness and give me Your faith. Help me boldly draw near to You. Lord, heal Mother completely. In Jesus Christ’s Name, I pray. Amen

모바일 버전으로 보기