첨부파일

본문

e21031261a3d65c24ef6f5f9abf77773_1631413538_4042.jpg
e21031261a3d65c24ef6f5f9abf77773_1631413540_1208.jpg

댓글목록

sharon님의 댓글

sharon 작성일

묵상,  오직 사랑으로 징계하라, , 삿 21:10

우리가 이스라엘 모든 지파 중에서 백 명에 열 명, 천 명에 백 명, 만 명에 천 명을 뽑아 그 백성을 위하여 양식을 준비하고 그들에게 베냐민의 기브아에 가서 그 무리가 이스라엘 중에서 망령된 일을 행한 대로 징계하게 하리라 하니라

OBSERVATION

Summary
이스라엘 백성들은 기브아의 베냐민 지파를 응징하기 위하여 한 마음으로 모였다.

Who is God
• 하나님은 악을 마워하신다.
• 하나님은 사랑하기에 징계하신다.

APPLICATION

기브아의 불량배들이 레위인의 첩에게 행한 악으로 인하여 베냐민 지파를 응징하기 위하여 이스라엘 11 지파가 한 마음으로 전쟁을 결심하는 모습을 어떻게 해석해야할까?  이스라엘은  베냐민 지파의 악에 대하여 한 마음으로 분노했을 것이다. 그렇다면  먼저 무력 전쟁을 할 것이 아니라 베냐민 지파 대표들과 만나 대화로써 단호히 권면을 하고,  베냐민 지파는 용서를 구하고, 용서를 했다면 상황은 전혀 다른 양상이 되었을지도 모른다..  사랑은 악을 미워하는 것이기에 악에 대한 거룩한 분노는 옳은 것이다, 그리고 건전한 징계도 필요하다,  그러나 이스라엘 11 지파는 보다 지혜로운 방법으로 분노를 표출하고 징계를 했어야 했다.  어쩌면 이스라엘 11 지파가 합심하여 일으킨 궐기는 이스라엘에서 악을 제거하고자 하는 순수한  동기였을지도 모른다,  그러나 동기가 옳다고 해도 수단과 표현이 옳지 않으면  행악으로 치우칠 수 있다.  올바른 징계를 위한 지혜가 필요하다, 하나님은 사랑하기에 징계하신다.  사랑으로 징계하라.  사랑의 징계는 사람을 살리고 세운다. 그러나 분노에서 일어난 징계는 마귀의 통로가 될 수 있다.

Sin to avoid 감정적인 징계를 피하라
Promise to hold 하나님은 사랑으로  징계하신다
Action to take place 오직 사랑으로 징계하라

하나님 아버지,  거룩한 분노, 사랑의 징계를 할 수 있는  분별의 지혜와 결단과 용기를 허락하소서.

JnLe님의 댓글

JnLe 작성일

Jdgs 20:8-11
Hate Sin!

SCRIPTURE

Thus all the men of Israel were gathered against the city, united as one man. (Jdgs 20:10)

OBSERVATION

Summary
- After hearing the Levite’s account, the assembly of Israel chooses to go against Gibeah as one man, also with a plan to support the troops with steady food supply.

Who is God?
- God is the God of justice; He hates evil.
- He is long-suffering, but when His patience runs out (i.e. when His sovereign timing arrives) He takes vengeance upon the evil.

APPLICATION

Though the Levite was evil in many senses of the word—how he betrayed his calling, his concubine and even his whole nation—God nevertheless was going to punish the villains as well as the town. He also was going to “use” this horrendously evil occasion to punish Israel too, as the later account holds the casualties of the impending battle between Israel and Benjamin at 40,000 as well as 25,100, respectively (cf. vv. 21, 25, 35) and particularly as the God of Israel gets invoked by Israel and He is found to give them an approval to engage in battle against Benjamin twice (vv. 23, 28)!

What does it say? What should you learn? The Lord hates evil! He takes vengeance on Gibeah and Benjamin for grisly gang-raping the woman! He also uses this occasion to inflict punishment on Israel as a whole, the “everyone” of which “did what was right in his own eyes,” only in increasingly worse manners. (21:25)

I recently learned of an “honest” prayer from David in Psalm 108:8-20, where he really like a little child poured out his hurts and wounds on the Father! Yes, indeed! However, it is so necessary and helpful because then we would be helped and prevented from committing a sin of hating someone and harboring the grudges, which our Lord said is a murder. In great oneness, Israel gathers to go against Benjamin, and I was almost going to think ill of them until I kept reading along and saw, as above, the Lord “approved of” their plan of attack! It really shows how God hates evil and sin. Then, it is only befitting I hate sin in me and cast it out from me.

PRAYER

Lord, prepare me to be a sanctuary, pure and holy, tried and true, and with thanksgiving I will be a living sanctuary for You. Lord, help me hate sin and fight sin and cast it out by repenting. In Jesus Christ’s Name, I pray. Amen

모바일 버전으로 보기